Thursday, September 18, 2008

Crafty

I've been having craft fever. Here is a list of projects that I am either working on, or want to work on:



  1. Cardigan - I've been working on this project for 2+ years. Don't you think it's about time I finished it?

  2. Short sleeved sweater - This has been a six month project, but I've only done about 2 inches.

3. Embroidery - this is a small project, maybe 3 x 4 inches. I don't even know how long ago I started it

4. Rug hooking - this is a small (9 X 12 in) beginner project I started a few months ago. It's an easy project to pick up every once in awhile. I have been wanting to design my own pattern though.

I guess the point of this post was to remind myself of how much I slacker I am with my projects - or is it that I'm just insanely busy with work, school, and wedding planning?

No comments: